This webinar was recorded on August 31, 2023. Click the Watch On Demand button and sign up for immediate access.
If you’re thinking about pursuing a master’s degree starting in fall 2024, and you’d be interested in a Foreign Service career as a Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) Special Agent, the William D. Clarke, Sr. Diplomatic Security Fellowship may be the perfect opportunity for you. Join us for this one-hour webinar with the U.S. Department of State to hear about the eligibility requirements and benefits, the selection process, timeline of the two-year fellowship and what Foreign Service DSS Special Agents do. Funded by the State Department, the Clarke DS Fellowship provides up to $84,000 in academic funding over two years, summer practicums, professional development, and mentorship, and leads to an exciting career in the Foreign Service as a Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) Special Agent. DSS Special Agents are sworn federal law enforcement officers responsible for the security of Foreign Service personnel, property, and sensitive information around the world. Now is the time to hear more about this opportunity. Applications for Clarke DS Fellowship 2024 cohort are being accepted through October 1, 2023. In this webinar, you hear:
- An overview of the Clarke DS Fellowship program and the role of DSS Special Agent in the Foreign Service
- How the Clarke DS Fellowship program is aligned with the State Department’s goals to attract talent that reflects the diversity of the United States
- Eligibility requirements, including exceptions for preference-eligible Veterans
- Timeline of the fellowship program
- Requirements of applicants selected as finalists and requirements of Clarke DS Fellows
- And much more!